Foods For Women's Health.
Healthy Foods For Women's
Good For Heart
Salmon is a popular food (oily fish). Salmon is considered to be healthy due to the fish's high protein, high omega-3 fatty acids. These powerful anti-inflammatory fatty acids can help decrease your odds of dying from heart disease by more than 33 percent, help lower your risk of arthritis, and possibly make your baby smarter.
· Studies show that dark chocolate (not the sugary crap) can improve health and lower the risk of heart disease. Dark chocolate is loaded with nutrients that can positively affect your health. Dark Chocolate is Very Nutritious and Powerful Source of Antioxidants.
· Dark Chocolate May Improve Blood Flow and Lower Blood Pressure.It raises HDL and Protects LDL Against Oxidation. It May Lower The Risk of Cardiovascular Disease.
One in four women die of heart disease every year and 90 percent of women have one or more risk factors for developing cardiovascular disease. Protecting your most vital organ is as simple as adding some walnuts to your diet. Inflammatory diseases such as asthma, arthritis and eczema can be cured by eating walnuts. They contain high amounts of fatty acids to treat these diseases.
· Improves Heart Health.
· Prevents Cancer.
· Slows Down Cell Ageing.
· Prevents Strokes.
· Boosts Immunity.
· Reduces Blood Pressure.
· Prevents Dementia.
· Olive oil, prevents about 30 percent of heart attacks, strokes and deaths from heart disease in people at high cardiovascular risk.
· Olive Oil May Help to Prevent Stroke.
· Olive Oil is Protective Against Heart Disease.
One of the best foods women should be eating is one you probably already are: the apple.Apples are extremely rich in important antioxidants, flavanoids, and dietary fiber. The phytonutrients and antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease.
High cholesterol can lead to the buildup of plaque in artery walls. Left untreated, this buildup can lead to heart attack and stroke.
can also protect you from heart disease.They're a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. Studies show that oats and oatmeal have many health benefits. These include weight loss, lower blood sugar levels and a reduced risk of heart disease.
Unlike animal sources of protein, beans are free of unhealthy fats. Beans can are the least expensive source of protein, especially when compared to fresh meat. Aside from protein, complex carbs and fiber, beans contain a powerhouse of nutrients including antioxidants, and vitamins and minerals, such as copper, folate, iron,magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, potassium and zinc.